Would you like to work with me?
The areas I cover via this blog and my freelance projects are:
- Love, dating & relationships
- Cultural and religious identity
- Interfaith and cross cultural marriage
- Disability and chronic illness
- Social commentary
- Feminism and gender equality
- Bereavement, loss & coping
I have been an expert on eHarmony UK's dating and relationship blog since October 2014. You can read some of my columns including; "Hello, I Don't Want to Sleep With You, Please Date Me", "Take Me Home, the Asian Parent Conundrum" and "The Modern Muslim Guide to Dating" in the Writing for eHarmony UK tab above.
Through this blog, I have been invited to speak on BBC Radio 4's Woman's Hour, City Radio and Lena Dunham's Women of the Hour.